Do you have someone special in your life that is creative and you’d like to get them a great Christmas gift?
If you’re not an artist it can be difficult to know where to begin with buying for them so we’ve taken some time to put a list together of great ideas we think we’ll help you make a choice.
This is some of our suggestions:
- New and special paint brushes or a set of them
- New colours for their collection of paints
- A new canvas’ or some special paper to create new artwork on
- Books that teach how, to help expand their knowledge
- Set of good quality pastels or pencils
- A new Easel purpose built for their style of creating
- Tools to help expand the range of marks they make
- A custom designed starter pack in their medium of choice
- A high quality sketchbook or journal
- An art folio to store their artwork in
And if the list doesn’t help then come into the shop and talk to us as the shop is owned and run by artists so we are able to give personal real life experience to help make an educated choice.
Can’t Get To Arthouse Northside
Can’t make it into the shop but know exactly what you want? You can order over the phone or via email and we can organise postage.
Gift A Voucher
And if all else fails, give the gift of a voucher. Available in the shop or over the phone for any value.
The artist in your life will be like a kid in a lolly shop.